Saturday, April 28, 2012

#9 - Mother's Day

This week for our challenge we want you to make MOTHER'S DAY cards.  Your cards must be vintage, shabby chic or primitive.


Join us in welcoming a new sponsor, Nana Vic's Digital Stamps.

Nana Vic’s Digitals is heading towards it’s second year as an online digital store and it brings me much joy to create images with a young at heart flavour. I can’t really say that I have one particular style as I tend to draw as the mood strikes me, one day it could be my favourite oldies ‘Nana Vic’ or her good friend ‘Mr Jones’ and the next day it could be pretty flowers.

It is my hope that my illustrations will inspire your creative spirits and they will be used for many years to come in your handmade projects. Best of Luck to all that enter this challenge and a special thank you to Sugar Creek Hollow for giving me this opportunity to sponsor them.

*Hugs* Nana Vic

Nana Vic is providing a $10 gift voucher to her online store for one random winner. The random winner will also receive a winner's badge to display. The Design Team will also choose their Top Pick and the creator will also receive a winner's badge to display and will be in therunning for a monthly Guest Designer spot.

Our designers have made some lovely inspiration for you using Nana Vic's vintage looking images.

Cec Wintonyk


Daniele Haddon


Holly Young


Linda Payne


Patti Painter

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Challenge!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah everyone, I got my computer back late last night and so looking forward to visiting everyone, so please post those cards!!!
    Teamies, you have done an awesome job this week with Vickie's images and you have certainly inspired me and hopefully all of our followers.
    Have a wonderful week everyone!
    hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet samples the DT have crafted for this challenge. . .looking forward to seeing all of the beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous and sweet samples girls, TFS! Love the vintage image!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you think about our challenges, so leave us a comment.